Actualización GO7 XSE Software Update
We are pleased to announce new software for the Simrad® GO series of multifunction displays. This release incorporates new features and improvements including:
- Auto Gain and TVG sonar improvements
- Navionics SonarChart Live
- Navionics Dock-to-Dock Autorouting*
- Navionics Plotter Sync
- NMEA 2000® Entertainment and Audio Enhancements
Auto Gain and TVG Sonar improvements
This software contains improvements to Auto Gain calculations and TVG “feathering” of surface clutter.
- The Auto Gain calculation changes attempt to control display noise speckle over a wider range of transducer installs and vessel speeds
- TVG control now adapts on a ping-by-ping basis to feather surface clutter into the water column without displaying any visible banding as was present on previous versions. TVG now has 4 levels of control:
- OFF – no TVG attenuation of the sonar ping. All information is shown
- TVG1 – significant reduction in surface clutter but clutter ‘speckle’ will still show through, near the surface
- TVG2 – further attenuation of surface clutter. Some speckle will be seen and fish targets will still appear near the surface
- TVG3 – Very minor speckle should be seen near the surface. Significant fish targets will appear near the surface but smaller bait fish are likely to be filtered out
- Naviconics® Dock-to-dock* is an improvement of the current Navionics Autorouting algorithm. Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting quickly calculates a detailed route even through narrow passages and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids.
- Naviconics SonarChart™ Live** Allows the creation of personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps in real time on the Simrad MFD. With SonarChart™ Live, users can engage the sonar to create new and increasingly detailed charts everywhere they go.
- Navionics Tide Correction for SonarChart Live**. When selected, the tide correction feature uses information from nearby tide stations (if available) to adjust the depth values used by SonarChart Live as the sonar is recorded.
- Naviconics Plotter Sync*** allows the synchronization of routes and waypoints between the Navionics mobile device App and a Simrad MFD. It can also update the Navionics chart card in the MFD with the latest chart data from the mobile device App.
* Units designed for sale in the U.S. region, do not have ANY Autorouting capabilities. All Autorouting features from all charting partners are disabled on all non-U.S. units, when they are used in U.S. territorial waters. Dock-to-dock feature requires a Navionics chart card with an active chart updates subscription.
** SonarChart™ Requires a Navionics chart card with an active chart updates subscription.
***Plotter Sync requires a Navionics app with an active subscription and a Navionics chart card with an active chart updates subscription. Requires MFD with internal Wi-FI or connected to a WIFI-1 module.
- NMEA 2000 Audio enhancements. Enables Simrad MFDs to work directly with third-party audio equipment that conforms to the NMEA 2000 entertainment protocol, including the following:
- JL Audio® – MediaMaster® MM100s
- Prospec Electronics – Infinity® INFPRV450/INFMBB400/INFMBB4030
- ASA Electronics – Polk® Ultramarine PA4A.
- Added ability to enter a depth offset for a Structure scan transducer
- Added a user definable speed threshold for TripIntel in Settings > Tracks and Trips.
- Tide station search. Some customers have reported the tide station search been empty when using newer Navionics charts. The Issue has been identified and fixed
- Tide stations not found when set to language other than English
- Default metric units for distance is now NM and speed now is knots after factory reset
- Issue resolved where imported tracks were sometimes corrupted